Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Brought to You by Insomnia

I can't sleep. It's annoying, frustrating, and inexplicable. But while I'm up, I wanted to post the pictures from the Zoo. I went to the Jacksonville Zoo on Friday with Kristen and Lara. Yet another fun filled, road trip adventure. I explained my love for those earlier. Do try and keep up. The zoo was SUPER cool. I will show you my favorite parts.


Obviously white with black stripes. No, I will never let that go. Just concede already.

I like rhinos a LOT more after noticing their eye placement. It's just cute.








Get a room.




We're pretty talented.






Fancy pants elephant.






This was "We just found out we're going to be eaten by a Komodo Dragon." I don't think Andrew picked up on that. But perhaps he's just really excited to die in such an exotic way.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Lindy! I love these pictures! Are these picnik specials? It sounds like you had a great Spring Break.

Becca said...

I'm sorry about your lack of sleep. That is definitely no fun. Bu-uuuut . . . if you're going to be blogging more often because you can't sleep, then maybe it's a blessing in disguise . . . for me. :) I love reading your posts and seing your pictures!