(At 4 month check up)
- 14 pounds 5 ounces (70% for weight)
- 26 inches long (90% for height)
- 4 oz of formula every 3-4 hours
- We called time of death on breastfeeding around 3 months. To keep a long story short, it just wasn't working. (I do feel regret about it, mostly when I'm paying for formula. That junk is pricey)
- At 3 months she was still snoozing most of the time, around the clock. We called her cuddles 'cause thats what she was.
- Around 4 months she started staying awake for longer stretches of time during the day, and would go to bed for the night around 8:30.
- She'd sleep most of the night, sometimes waking up around 3:00 AM to eat a few ounces and then back to sleep until 6:30 or 7:00 AM.
- Sister loves her naps. Nap time happens around 9ish, 12ish, 3ish, and sometimes 5ish.
- Size 1 diapers
- 3-6 month clothes
- 6-12 month socks (Them there long skinny feet)
- Social smiling (at 3 months)
- Hysterical laughing fits (at 3.5 months. I asked her if I was cute or she was cute, and she totally lost it. That was obviously a ridiculous question.)
- Rolling from back to stomach (at 4 months) (She'd chill on her tummy for a minute, and then realize what she'd done and promptly let us know she regretted her life choices)
- Found her feet! (At 4 months she discovered them and thought they were great. One day I put some little owl shoes on her, and then she stared at her feet for like, 15 minutes)
- She cries when middle aged white men talk to her...I don't even know. It started with Grandpa Allen on his BIRTHDAY. Happy B-day Gramps. I will now cry hysterically. Its the strangest thing. Hopefully she grows out of this soon 'cause its pretty sad.
- Supported sitting
- Loves to stand on your lap (with lots of help)