(At 6 month check up)
- 17 pounds (62% for weight)
- 28.5 inches long (95% for height)
- 4 oz of formula every 3-4 hours
- Started solids at 5 months--she's tried Squash, Sweet Potatoes, Avocado, Peas, Green Beans, Carrots, and Rice Cereal. We're going to introduce Fruit this month...just as soon as I go grocery shopping...
- She'll only eat store-bought baby food. Every time I make her puree from scratch she gags. I'm thinking my food processor just can't get it the right consistency.
- She'll take three naps a day--one around 9:00 AM, a little one around 11:30 or 12:00 and another around 2:30ish PM. She takes them in her swing and I know I need to transition her to the crib but I'm dreading it. Sister loves to be rocked.
- Bedtime is between 7:30 and 8:00 PM. She'll wake up around 3:00 AM to eat a few ounces and then back to sleep until 6:30 or 7:00 AM.
- Size 3 diapers (she wore size 2 for a total of 3 weeks, then it was up to size 3)
- 9-12 month onsies and sleepers, 12-18 month pants
- Jumping, and jumping, and jumping for as long as you'll hold her up on your lap.
- Rolling everywhere she wants to go
- Peek-a-boo is her favorite game, just saying the word is enough to make her giggle
- Supported sitting--so close to sitting up on her own
- Grabbing anything and everything (and it goes straight into her tiny mouth)
- Buzzes those little lips
- Loves to be tickled, and play silly games
- Loves to screech and babble
- Completely lights up when Daddy walks in the door after work. It is the cutest thing to see her excited little smile, and tiny pumping legs! (She lights up for me when I come home from work on Wednesdays too. Makes my day!)