Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Aforementioned Other Adeventures

I forgot about the other adventures. Whoopsie. One of the things I miss about living in tiny little Marianna was the annual National Peanut Festival. Last Wednesday I found out via some old friend's FB status updates that Wednesday was LADIES night at the ol' nut fest. I found this fact out around...4:30 P.M. At 5:00 Cory asked me what we were going to do that night--he informed me we could do "whatever my heart desires." Mistake number 1, my friend. I told him I wanted to go to the Peanut Fest, and he said, "Sounds fun." By 5:30I had convinced Lara that skipping her nightly responsibilities was completely acceptable, and by 6:15 we were all in the car! Woo!


It was so beautiful.
Cory and I wait in the loong line, while Lara takes a constant stream of pictures:
Mistake #2: Greasy corndogs and clubs of meat

After eating greasy corndogs/giant clubs of meat, and riding those sketchy rides we didn't feel so good. We decided to take it easy on the Ferris Wheel.





Yea. That happened. She leaned over the side of the cart and naile
d the top of a semi-truck. This started a chain reaction. I made it off of the ferris wheel okay, but by the time we got to the Lemonade Stand I lost it. One moment I was standing there, waiting for Lara to get some napkins...the next I was saying hello and goodbye to my gross corndog for the second time. We left shorty after that. It was a pretty random Wednesday, but those are the best kind :)

1 comment:

Becca said...

Who is that tall boy? Not the video gamer??? Give me all the juicy deets.