Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Family pictures are hard

All my mom wanted for Christmas were some half decent family pictures when we all got together in December. We pooled our DSLR cameras and my friend Kristen came and snapped a few pictures for us. 

Maclay Gardens here in Tallahassee is one of my favorite spot for photos. The brick paths and moss covered oak trees are the best. We asked everyone to wear grey, black, or cream, encouraged lots of pattern for interest...and then just hoped for the best. The kids were crazy, and everyone in our family hates taking pictures, but in the end we had a few turn out. 

Thanks for putting up with our shenanigans, Kristen! You're the best :)




1 comment:

Becca said...

Adorbs. And fun. And beautiful. And I always love the more "candiddy" (like P-diddy) shots like the ones with the grandkids. I love you sweet Hansens!