Sunday, April 29, 2012

The mystery balloon and a decision

I work with Freya and we get a very small, yet very satisfying amount of joy from parking next to each other in the mornings (at least I do). One afternoon Freya pulled up next to my car and snapped this picture.

Apparently the Honda has been having some adventures while I'm in my office slaving away. The balloon was gone when I got to my car after work. The jig is up though, Honda. I'm on to your games.

Speaking of my office, it is awesome. I moved into an office with a window and a real desk about two months ago. I still haven't hung anything great on the walls. The very same Freya took an awesome picture of the Renegade statue a few weeks ago, and I'm thinking of getting it printed at Kinko's and putting it up. But I can't decide between black & white or color. What do you think?



P.S. This weekend was FSU's Spring graduation. Three ceremonies. It was intense. I'm so glad it's over. Now to process 6000 degree clearances in the next three weeks...

P.S.S. It was also finals week for Cory. We didn't see each other much this week. And we saw even less of the kitchen counters.

11 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Exciting to be in a real office!! When Ryan got a new job a couple months ago, his office is a corner office with windows and a SUPER comfy chair. He was soooo pumped because when he was in his old job, he worked in the basement and had a crappy chair!

I reallllly love the picture in color. I kind of want the print too! Ryan would LOOOOOOVE that in our house.

One more week of finals for us....BUT this week should be better than last. Oh my gosh Ryan was a monster!

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I love the colored one! And that is totally a great picture!

And congrats for making it through finals and graduation week! Have fun seeing your husband again! :)

Becca said...

I like the black and white. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who's counters are unseen during stressful and busy weeks.

Katie said...

Oh goodness, that picture is beautiful!! She could totally sell that. I'd LOVE to have that on my wall.

And from a spring 2012 graduate, many thanks to you all :) It was awesome. I can't imagine how much work goes into setting it all up!

Katie said...

Oh and P.S.
I think I like the colored one? Ohhh I'm not sure...

The Miller Family said...

The colored one!

Kristen said...

I like the color one I think. Freya should totally sell the rights to that print somewhere!

Jennifer said...

It was hard decision, but color..I think :). And yes Freya should try to publish it. Congrats on new office!

Tanya said...

When I saw it in black and white at first, I thought that was gonna be it. but then I saw it in color and I think it's even cooler that way.

freya said...

haha i'm glad i'm not the only one who enjoys parking next to each other :) that balloon was so random!
i'm glad my picture is a hit! i don't even know how you go about selling rights to a picture like that?!
i vote you should use the color one!
yippee for graduation/finals being over so you guys can see each other again!
6000 degrees?!
s that d

Unknown said...

Okay...I think I'm going to get the color one. I'll post pics maybe next week, once I have it up in my office! :)